Lewmar Pro-Fish 700 Horizontal Windlass Kit
The Lewmar Pro-Fish 700 Horizontal Windlass Kit has an automatic freefall feature that allows you to drop anchor with speed and precision – no more running your motor and wasting fuel "hover fishing" near ledges, wrecks and other key spots.
- Automatic freefall function can be overridden to provide standard up / down operation.
- Powerful motor provides fast line speed and reliable anchor retrieval at the push of a button
- Equipped for manual emergency recovery and requires only a common 1/2" socket wrench
- DIY-ready windlass kit offers convenient on-deck installation
In the Box:
- Base gasket seal
- Fast-mounting studs
- Installation wrench
- Circuit breaker
- Dual-direction solenoid
- Rocker switch
- Lewmar Gypsy No.: 503
- Chain Size: 1/4" G4 or 1/4" BBB
- Rope Size: 1/2" 3-strand and 8-plait
- Motor Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: 500 Watts
- Current Draw: 35 Amp
- Circuit Breaker: 50 Amp
- Max. Pull: 700 lbs
- Boat Size: 23 to 32 ft. LOA
- Max. Working Load: 175 lbs
- Rode Release: Automatic freefall
- Retrieval Speed: 88 ft. / min.
- Material: 100% 316 stainless steel (including control arm and stripper)
- Dimensions: 5-3/4" x 9-5/8" x 7"
- Warranty: 5 years
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 00367703S112
Item #: 00367703S151
Item #: 001658