Lewmar Pro-Fish 1000 Horizontal Windlass Kit
The stainless steel Lewmar Pro-Fish 1000 Horizontal Windlass Kit has an automatic freefall feature that allows you to drop anchor with speed and precision. No more running your motor and wasting fuel "hover fishing" near ledges, wrecks and other key spots. It accommodates 5/16" G4 chain and line sizes of 9/16" or 5/8" for 3-strand and 5/8" for 8-plait.
- Automatic freefall function can be overridden to provide standard up / down operation.
- Powerful motor provides fast line speed and reliable anchor retrieval at the push of a button
- Equipped for manual emergency recovery and requires only a common 1/2" socket wrench
- DIY-ready windlass kit offers convenient on-deck installation
- Lewmar gypsy no.: 516
- Chain size: 5/16" G4
- Rope size: 9/16" or 5/8" 3-strand or 5/8" 8-plait
- Motor voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Power consumption: 700 Watts
- Current draw: 50 Amp
- Circuit breaker: 70 Amp
- Max. pull: 1000 lbs.
- Boat size: 28 to 38 ft. LOA
- Max. working load: 250 lbs.
- Rode release: Automatic freefall
- Retrieval speed: 88 ft. / min.
- Material: 100% 316 Stainless steel (including control arm and stripper)
- Dimensions: 5-3/4" x 9-5/8" x 7"
- Warranty: 5 years
In the Box:
- Base gasket seal
- Fast-mounting studs
- Installation wrench
- Circuit breaker
- Dual-direction solenoid
- Rocker switch
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 00367703S159
Item #: 00367703S209
Item #: 001658