Status: In Stock
Sea-Dog's Rainbow Voltmeter with USB 3.0 & USB-C Power Socket charges two devices simultaneously while the rainbow dial displays voltage status.
- Volt meter reads voltage up to 14.6 volts - providing users quick, visual, color-coded voltage information
- Red/orange means the voltage is too low
- Green means voltage is normal
- USB-C port with Power Delivery (PD) for faster and more flexible charging
- USB 3.0 port with Quick Charging (QC) for supported devices
- Provides enough power to charge phones and tablets quickly and efficiently
- Total output 6A load is split 3A per side as needed
- On/Off button to conserve battery power when not needed
- Constructed of durable and marine grade injection molded nylon
- Protective dust cap designed to protect and extend the life of the charger
- Simple and convenient to install into the console of your boat
- Drill a 1-1/8" hole, insert the socket body, tighten the locking nut, and connect the wires
- Fits Sea-Dog® Power Socket Shell 426100 (sold separately)
- Range: 11 - 14.6 Volts
- Material: Injection molded nylon
- Input: 8 - 32 Volts
- Total output: 5V/6A
- RoHS compliant
- A: 1-7/16"
- B: 1-1/2"
- C: 1-1/16"