Adler Barbour / Dometic Replacement Thermostat
Dometic ( Adler Barbour )
Status: In Stock
The Adler Barbour / Dometic Replacement Thermostat is designed for use with the 80 and 100 Series Dometic / Adler Barbour Evaporator Units.
- Adler Barbour Replacement Thermostat
- Applications: 80 and 100 Series Dometic / Adler Barbour Evaporator Units
- Mount the thermostatic control unit high in the icebox, away from moisture and spillage
- It should also be visible and accessible
- It is acceptable to mount the thermostatic control unit outside of the icebox space if you prefer
- At least 12 inches / 30.5 cm of capillary sensing tube must be inside the box
- The capillary sensing tube is 36 inches / 91.4 cm long and must reach from the thermostatic control unit to the clamping plate on the side of the freezer unit
- It must be routed along the icebox wall, clear of food, shelving, etc.
- The thermostat can be mounted by using either the adhesive backing on the thermostat mounting flanges or the stainless steel mounting screws (supplied)
- If using the adhesive backing, the mounting area must be clean and dry
- Peel off the protective backing from the adhesive foam on both mounting flanges of the thermostatic control unit, position carefully and press firmly to adhere
- Adler Barbour recommends that you also use the mounting screws by drilling two 9/64 inch /0.36 cm holes through the thermostat flange holes