Ancor Marine Electrical Butt Connectors Heat Shrink 22-18 AWG - 25 PK
The 22-18 AWG Ancor Marine Heat Shrink Electrical Butt Connectors have a heat activated adhesive lining that provides an impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief. These are sold as a 25-pack.
- Inner copper core for secure crimping of wires being joined
- Tinned for corrosion resistance
- Pure copper for maximum current flow
- Brazed seam for maximum strength
- Heat activated outer tubing with an adhesive lining that creates an impervious seal to salt water, oil, chemicals, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief
- Cross linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size
- Wire Size: 22-18 AWG
- Color: Pink
- Quantity: 25-pack
- Shrinks at 257° F/125° C.
- Operating temperature range: 40° C to 110° C
- UL listed and CSA recognized