Annin Yellow Quarantine "Q" Flag
The Annin Yellow Quarantine "Quebec" Flag is no longer flown to indicate that a vessel is quarantined due to disease. The all yellow "Quebec" flag now has the opposite meaning. It is used to signal that a vessel is free of disease and is requesting boarding for inspection by Port Control, for the purpose of granting a "Free Pratique".
The official quarantine flag recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) it the black and yellow "Lima" signal Flag. Once the local authorities have determined that the vessel's health problems have been resolved the "Lima" flag is removed and replace with the solid yellow "Quebec" signal flag.
During a pandemic, if you are required to quaranting and to restrict personel to the vessel; the Black and Yellow "Lima" is the required flag.
- Annin Yellow Quarantine "Q" Flag
- Dimensions: 12" x 18"
- Material: Sewn into Dura-Lite Nylon
- Sewn into Dura-Lite Nylon and finished with heading and grommets
- This flag is normally displayed upon entering a foreign port to announce that your vessel is ready for inspection
- No longer actually used to indicate that you are quarantined
Item #: 651100
Item #: 650361
Item #: 650528