Barton Single Line Reefing Kit
The Barton single line reefing kit makes reefing your mainsail quick and easy, just lower the main to a predetermined mark on the halyard, tension the reefing line and re-trim the sail.
- Allows reefing lines to be led aft to the safety of the cockpit
- For use on yachts up to 9m (30ft)
- Complete single-line reefing set-up (requires line and a cleat)
In the Box:
- 1 x Reefing slide on 25mm 'T' track with end fittings (No.1)
- 2 x Eye Straps (No.2)
- 1 x Tang Block (No.3)
- 1 x Bullseye (No.4)
- 1 x Mast Base block (No.5)
- Rivets and machine screws
Note: Requires 4 x 5mm counter sunk machine screws, penny washers or backing pad (not provided as deck thickness may vary). Reefing line and cleat also required.
Item #: 602144
Item #: 602146
Item #: 602147