Status: In Stock
Johnson Marine's LS-5200 Splice Line Fittings allow you to easily splice high-tech Dyneema line to standard lifeline fittings.
- Machined out of 6061-T6 aluminum and then hard anodized
- Designed to be light weight and easy on the line
- Both US Sailing and ISAF now allow Dyneema/Spectra life lines for offshore racing
- Dyneema/Spectra is also a great product for the cruising sailor that wants to replace their stainless steel lifelines
- Splice line fittings all made in one size
- The maximum size line that can be used is 6 mm (1/4")
- The same diameter as vinyl coated Stainless Steel lifeline
- The pin size is 1/4" on those fittings that have pins
- The overall length of the "bullet" part of the splice line is 1-5/8"
- The diameter is 9/16"
Note: One end of the splice does need to be done on the boat