The 5/8 inch Chicago Eye-Eye Swivel is U.S. made from drop forged steel. It is heat treated and hot galvanized with a wide range of application in mooring and anchoring, marine salvage, logging, trucking and construction.
- Heat treated threaded components
- Hot galvanized swivels
- Vertical loads are based on a safety factor of 5 to 1
- The drop forging process greatly increases the strength of the swivels
- Applications: Boat mooring and anchoring, marine salvage, logging, trucking and construction
- Size: 5/8"
- Working Load Limit: 5200 lbs.
- Type: Forged eye to eye
- Material: Hot galvanized drop forged steel
- A: 3"
- B: 1-1/2"
- C: 1-3/4"
- D: 2-3/8"
- M: 3/4"
- R: 6-5/8"
Crosby G-209 Series Anchor Shackle - 5/8"
Item #: 002930G20058
Chicago Hardware Jaw To Eye Swivel - 5/8"
Item #: 002934JWE058