Cole Hersee Terminal Block (M-429-BP)
The Cole Hersee Terminal Block (M-429-BP) is an individual feed screw terminal block with barriers between the terminal pairs. This block has 10 terminal pairs that are able to handle up to 20 amps each. The primary purpose of this style block is to allow a number of circuits to be connected/disconnected easily in a single location. An example is the wiring from a mast typically connects to this type block so that when the mast is removed for service, you don't have to cut wires or splice them when the mast is reinstalled.
- 20 screw terminals for 10 circuits
- Protective insulator barrier strips between circuits
- Manufactured from solid brass with an electroplated coating of tin
- Compact size makes it easier to fit in tight spaces
- Countersunk base mounting holes
- Maximum Amps: 20 amps per circuit
- Number of circuits: 10
- Number / Size of Terminals: 20 x #8-32 screws
- Mounting Holes: 4 countersink holes for flathead screws
- Solid brass with an electroplated coating of tin
- Molded plastic insulator base
- Length: 6.59"
- Width: 1.31"
- Height: .67"