Crosby G-209 Series Anchor Shackle - 3/16"
Status: In Stock
- Shackle is Quenched and Tempered and can meet DNV impact requirements of 42 joules at -20 degrees Celsius
- Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle
- Forged-Quenched and Tempered with alloy pins
- Look for the Red Pin® the mark of genuine Crosby quality
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Fatigue rated
- Screw pin anchor Shackle meet the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271D Type IVA, Grade A, Class 2, except for those provisions required of the contractor
- Crosby products meet or exceed all the requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements;
- Importantly, Crosby products meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B20.26.