Dahon Mariner D8 Folding Bike
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
A frequent winner of folding bike shootouts that include bikes up to four times more expensive, the Dahon Mariner D8 is one of Dahon's most popular bicycles. It's a high quality, lightweight bike at a surprisingly affordable price. Its portability makes the Mariner D8 ideal for cruisers but also handy for those using multi-modal urban transportation. Take it on your next adventure.
For further details see Owner's Manual
- Frame: Lightweight Dalloy Sonus tubeset, lattice forged hinge with ViseGrip technology
- Weight: 28lbs (12.59 kg)
- Fork: Smooth riding and stable Hi-Ten Steel Blades and steerer
- Handlepost: Forged alloy radius telescope w/ Fusion technology, adjustable
- Folded size: 25" x 12" x 31" (65 x 32 x 79cm)
- Drivetrain: 8-Speed Shimano RD-M310 rear derailleur
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Lightweight Aluminum rims with Schwalbe Citizen 20" x 1.6" tires
- Brakes: Alloy 110 mm V-brakes
- Rider height: 4' 9" - 6' 3" (145-190cm)
- Max rider weight: 230 lb (105 kg)
- Frame Model: KMA082