Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Davis Instruments Scrubbis Underwater Hull Cleaning Kit
Sales of all Clearance items are final.
Finally, a marine product that pays you back! The Scrubbis underwater hull cleaning kits is environmentally friendly and makes hull cleaning easy — or easier!
All boats attract algae, grasses, moss, barnacles, and worm casings in both fresh and salt water. Depending on where you keep your boat, this bottom growth can be aggressive and set itself to your boat's hull in a short time.
Regular maintenance with Scrubbis includes a bi-weekly cleaning in some conditions. Even if you hire a diver to clean your boat's bottom, using Scrubbis can mean hiring that diver fewer times over the season. Use for both power and sailboats in salt or fresh water. Using Scrubbis saves money and reduces your footprint on Planet Earth.
More savings are realized as regular light cleaning with Scrubbis removes bottom growth with less paint loss than aggressive cleaning. When the replaceable cleaning head eventually wears out, it can be recycled.
- R4400B - Telescoping pole extending from 43" to 86"
- 64" Straight extension pole (for a total length of 12.5 feet)
- Curved ergonomic extension tube
- R4400A - Buoyant foam head with cleaning fins
- Davis Instruments Scrubbis Underwater Hull Cleaning Kit has a 12-foot reach
- It allows the boat owner to reach rudders, keels and all underwater surfaces on boats up to 40-feet
- The kit includes: A buoyant foam head with cleaning fins
- The 4.4 lbs of buoyancy (2 kg) powers scrubbing on the upstroke
- Useful for both power and sailboats in salt or fresh water
- The buoyant cleaning head and curved ergonomic design reduce the labor involved in cleaning underwater surfaces
- Scrubbis Underwater Hull Cleaning Kit is a maintenance product that pays you back
- Cleaning the underwater surface of your boat regularly makes the boat faster, saves you money on fuel, and is environmentally sound
- Cleaning the hull a few times a month removes bottom growth before it sets and removes less paint than cleaning the hull after bottom growth has completely attached itself
- Further savings are realized by not hiring a diver to clean your boat
- All Scrubbis parts can be recycled
- A boat can be cleaned at the dock, on the mooring, or from the dinghy
Item #: 756963
Item #: 756964
Item #: 756965
Item #: 756966
Item #: 756665
Item #: 756940