Dometic 12 HTS-HRZ Basic Series Waste Water Holding Tank System - 11 Gallon
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight -see here for details.
The Dometic 12 HTS-HRZ Basic Series Waste Water Holding Tank System is a leak-proof holding tank, designed with 6.3 mm thick walls and a highly durable polyethylene construction for odor-free use. HTS tanks use top-mounted fittings and diptube discharge plumbing to prevent potential leaks. Multiple discharge outlets eliminate the need for complex plumbing and extra discharge line connections. The vacuum relief valve prevents damage from high-capacity dockside vacuum pumps
- Complete, reliable holding tank systems for use with marine toilets.
- Virtually any boat with room for a holding tank can now incorporate the advantages of Dometic’s premium-quality Holding Tank Systems
- Leak-proof Design
- Top-mounted hose connections eliminate standing liquid in discharge hose, preventing odor permeation through hose
- Odor-free, Highly Durable Tank
- 100% virgin polyethylene resin with extra-heavy wall thickness prevents odor permeation and resists corrosion
- Implosion Protected
- TankSaver® vacuum relief valve prevents damage from dockside pumps that use very high levels of vacuum
- ISO/USCG Compliant
- Dometic holding tanks fully comply with the ISO 8099:2000(E) standard and applicable U.S. Coast Guard requirement
- Durable 6.3 mm thick corrosion-resistant polyethylene walls (ISO/USCG compliant)
- Two separate outlets for overboard and dockside discharge
- Pre-installed and tested fittings can rotate giving users flexibility
- Includes 3 x 1-1/2" Fittings and 5/8" TankSaver Relief valve
- Inspection port
- Vent outlet
- Two discharge outlets
- Applications: Boats 24–30 feet in length
- Tank capacity: 11 gal. (42 L)
- Capacity: 11 Gallons
- Dimensions: 24-1/2" x 15-1/4" x 10-3/4"
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Material: Odor Free High-Strength Polyethylene
- Empty weight: 20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
- Full weight: 112 lbs. (50.8 kg)
Click to see the Product Brochure for this product line.
Click to see the Product Specifications for this product line.
Item #: 501421
Item #: 502434