Dr. LED Hex GE90 Star Navigation LED Replacement Bulb
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
Dr. LED's Hex GE90™ Star Navigation LED is a white, 2NM visible bayonet-style bulb that fits into a 15mm double-contact, non-indexed (level pins) BA15D socket.
- LED bulb specially designed as one-to-one replacement for most trade #90 and #1004 mast-mounted all-round anchor lights from Perko and other manufacturers
- Also works on Perko Series 0120, 0170, 1301, 0337, 0362, 0371, 0455, 0466, 1134, 1137, 1209, 1311, 1330, 1400,1401, etc.
- White 2 NM visibility bayonet-base bulb fits 15 mm double-contact non-indexed (level pins) BA15D socket
- Very low power consumption approximately 1.5 Watt (non-polarized connection)
- Internal circuitry provides constant current draw regardless of voltage fluctuations from source
- Long service life, shockproof and ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
- Lead- and mercury-free with no UV output
- Dimmable with PWM (pulse width modulation) dimmers
- 1-year limited warranty
- Base / Socket: Double-contact bayonet 15 mm non-indexed BA15D
- Brightness: 90 Lumens
- LED Light Color: Warm white
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: 1.5 Watts
- Incandescent Equivalent: 15 Watts
- Current Draw: 0.12 Amp @ 12 Volt DC
- Dimensions: 0.90" (23 mm) dia. x 1.34" (34 mm)
Note: LED bulb intended for use behind clear lens
White LED bulbs should not be used behind colored lenses in navigation lights, as they will not produce the required brightness. Only corresponding colored LED bulbs should be used in navigation lights with colored lenses.
Item #: 201910