Forespar Nova Dinghy Davit System
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight -see here for details.
Save Fuel! Don't drag your dinghy behind you. Let the Forespar® Nova Dinghy Davit™ System lift and suspend your dinghy when it's not being used and while you are under way. These davits are a light weight, strong, made of 304 stainless steel and represent the "State of the Art" for styling and function.
- Versatile mounting designs ensure a perfect fit with offshore strength standard
- When not in use, davits fold inward to stow flush with boat's stern
- Nova Lifts come standard with 1" rail mounting brackets; optional 1-1/4" brackets are available
- Double sheave head is built for increased strength
- Davit fits rails from 23" to 32" high
- Rated for 350 lbs lifting capacity per pair
- Manufactured from strong, lightweight 304 stainless steel
- Safe Working Load: Up to 350 lbs per pair
- Max. Reach: 45"
- Max. Rise: 47"
- Davit Tube Diameter: 1" (1-1/4" brackets are available at additional cost)
- Material: Stainless steel
Note: Comes standard with 1" rail mounting brackets. 1-1/4" Brackets are available as an Option ( By special order - At additional Cost - Part # 153387) Please be sure to measure rails before ordering since original brackets cannot be returned for credit.
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 400755
List Price: $316.95
MAP Price: $253.56
Model #: 153447
Item #: 650100
List Price: $128.45
MAP Price: $102.76
Model #: 153387