Gobius Pro Single Bluetooth Sensor Kit - 2 Levels
Note: This item will ship when available.
- 1 x Sensor (2 meter cable)
- 1 x Extra sensor tape (3M)
- 1 x Cleaning tissue (3M)
- 1 x Red lamp
- 1 x Quick guide
Gobius Pro sensors measure the level of fluid in virtually all kinds of tanks from the outside. The sensor can work alone or together with up to nine other sensors. With Bluetooth communication you can monitor the tank directly in your smart phone. 12 months free support over phone or via mail is also included.
Intelligent tank level sensor mounted on the outside of metal and plastic fluid tanks. The sensor can work alone but also together with several Gobius Pro sensors. The sensor has Bluetooth communication for Android and iOS phones
Sensor Technology with Bluetooth You could say "Knock and listen" but its more sophisticated than that. The sensor technology is built on a method of monitoring local, mechanical properties of a fluid tank. A Gobius sensor exerts force onto a tank wall and causes it to vibrate. An accelerometer is part of the sensor and it measures the vibrations caused by the force and transmits the signal to the sensor processor.
The processors algorithm calculates a vibration value each time the sensor performs a measurement. The Gobius Pro sensor is mounted on the outside of metal or plastic fluid tanks. No more mounting on the inside of the tank, no more drilling of holes. The sensor can work alone on a tank but also together with several Gobius Pro sensors.
The sensor has built-in Bluetooth communication for Android and iOS phones. In addition, the sensor has two outputs for integration, for example, in Bus-systems, control relays, lights or buzzers. No Control Unit is required. Useful for all kinds of fluids, like fresh water, fuel, oil, gray/black water and waste water.
The app The Gobius app is used to program the initial settings of the sensor, display measurements, as well as function as a platform for remote support. You can customize the setup for your application, as well as name and group sensors. Software updates, instructions and support are done via your phone. The languages are English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian and Swedish.
- Allows monitoring and settings with your phone
- Support for iPhone and Android
- Bluetooth communication (4.2)
- Includes 2 Digital outputs: On/Off signals
- Easy Install
- Get started in 15 minutes
- No drilling of holes
- Easy to retrofit on an already installed tank
- Use up to 9 sensors on one tank
- Use one sensor as an overfill alarm
- Use one sensor as low level alarm
- Start and stop a pump at pre-set high / low levels
- Choice calibration with full or empty tank
- Never in contact with the contents of the tank
- Handles tanks with aggressive and sterile liquids
- No risk for leakage or odor
- Online Support
- Tank material, max wall thickness
- Stainless steel, 3 mm
- Steel, 3 mm
- Aluminum. 5 mm
- Polyethylene, 12 mm
- Fiber Glass, 8 mm
For further details see Product Brochure
- Size Sensor Diameter 70 mm, height 25 mm
- Size Packaging 146 x 103 x 62 mm (l x b x h)
- Uses the Gobius App, (iOS and Android)
- Communication Bluetooth, version 4.2 and higher
- Languages English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian and Swedish
- Supply Voltage 12 - 24 volt
- Supply Current 100 mA (measuring), 10 mA (Idle)
- Temperature +10 - + 60 Celsius with +-20 degrees temperature difference