International Dock Power Pedestal Dockside Electrical Pillar w/ 2 Spigots
Note: This item will ship when available.
International Dock's (SPC-36-2T-374) Dockside Electrical Pillar is designed to be mounted vertically on the dock and features a slim profile that accommodates a variety of outlets and accessories.
- Compact and space saving unit that measures only 36 inches tall
- Yellow thermoplastic cover
- Power cord twist locks into the pedestal at a 90 degree angle to the receptacle (straight out from the side) and are protected by individual Square D circuit breakers
- 100% Aluminum casing, powder coated inside and out
- Fully pre-wired
- No need for additional cable ends, simply clamp your power feed wiring directly to the easy access power block
- Includes a dusk to dawn photocell controlled night light, and two single lever ball valve style hose spigots
Available Options: Contact us here to order these extra options.
- Power block - loop feed (stud) - maximum wire size 500MCM cable
- TV/telephone receptacle
- LED lighting and photocell
- Electric meters
- Water meters with locking ball valves available on larger 45" units
- Custom heights available
- Hose holders / cable brackets
- European power receptacles
- Single and three phase 100 amp service available
- Natural aluminum finish and custom colors available
Note: Let us provide a quote for new pedestals for your Marina or Yacht Club. Every unit hand made in the USA to your specifications.
- Dimensions: 6" x 6" x 36"
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Powder coated
- 15-Year unconditional on structural integrity of 100% aluminum casing
- 2-Year unconditional on construction and fabrication of casing and covers
- 2-Year unconditional on HUBBELL® receptacles-unlimited on manufacturing defects
- 1-Year on SQ D®breakers
In the Box:
- (2) 30 Amp, 125 Volt twist lock shore power outlets
- (2) Water spigots
- (1) Fluorescent light