Jabsco Original Brass Hand Pump
- Jabsco Utility Hand Pumps pump more liquid with less effort
- They never need coaxing or priming and give full suction on the first stroke
- Pumps can be used in any position
- Applications: Bilge pumping, oil draining, diesel fuel transfer, and many other liquid transfer applications
- Jabsco Utility Hand Pumps use long life brass cylinders, high-quality oil resistant plungers, intake and discharge caps
Note: Oil temperature should not exceed 140° F
Explosion hazard. Do not pump gasoline, solvents, thinners or other flammable liquids. To do so can cause an explosion resulting in injury or death.
- Strokes per Gallon: 7
- Cylinder Diameter: 1-3/4"
- Stroke Length: 14"
- Overall Length: 22-1/2"
- Hose Connection: 1"
- Weight: 4.0
- To disassemble pump for cleaning and repair, pull handle out approximately 4" and place screwdriver carefully under bottom of spout cap and over outside of cylinder roll
- Lift up on screwdriver and pry off spout cap. Pull out plunger shaft assembly
- Lift full floating plunger off seat and clean between cup and seat
- Remove intake cap in same way as spout cap
- Take disc valve from cylinder and clean under neoprene flapper
- Run rag through cylinder for cleaning
- To reassemble pump, place disc valve in cylinder, snap intake cap back onto cylinder being sure undercut in cap is over cylinder roll
- Insert plunger shaft assembly into cylinder and snap spout cap over cylinder roll
- Oil pump internally and coat exterior of brass cylinder with corrosion inhibitor or light oil for storage.