Jim-Buoy Rope / Net Float
Cal June / Jim Buoy
Status: In Stock
The Jim-Buoy Rope / Net Float is a durable, rock hard marine float used to designate and ropes and nets on the water.
- Red and white coating over solid high density foam
- Jim Buoy's "Rock Hard Shell"
- Withstands constant dragging over power winches and transom - no more splits and cuts
- Resists weathering - modern foam core withstands pressures of great depth
- Absolutely closed-cell and will not absorb water
- Color: Red and White
- Length: 5"
- Diameter: 3"
- Buoyancy: 2 lbs
- Rope Size: Up to 1/2"
- Applications: Ropes up to 1/2" diameter
- Sold individually (Rope sold separately)