Lewmar 60 mm Synchro Block
Notice to Mariners:
Lewmar is in the process of moving their shipping facility and items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until their move is complete. Shipping may resume early to mid-February.
- Sychronized movement from rope to sail
- Scientifically optimized block geometry
- Revolutionary free-spin bearing and self-aligning head
- Reduced friction and improved efficiency levels
- Easier, smoother transfer of power from deck to sail
- Allows for less wear on the rope
- Safe working load: 1760 lb (800 kg)
- Weight: 4.29oz (122g)
- Maximum line size: 3/8" (10 mm)
Note: Under low load conditions some braided lines handle as if they are slightly larger than listed dimensions (ie XLS,Trophy, 3-strand and Brait).
Use 72mm Synchro Series for loose weave 3/8” lines.
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.