Lewmar 72 mm Synchro Fiddle Block (29927239BK)
The Lewmar 72 mm Synchro Fiddle Block with Cam Cleat and Becket (29927239BK) is engineered for speed, efficiency and superior handling. Thanks to optimised block geometry, a free-spin bearing and self-aligning head to reduce friction and increase efficiency by up to 40% over budget blocks on mainsheet systems. This block provides you with an easier, smoother transfer of power from deck to sail and less wear on your rope.
- Sychronized movement from rope to sail
- Scientifically optimized block geometry
- Revolutionary free-spin bearing and self-aligning head
- Reduced friction and improved efficiency levels
- Easier, smoother transfer of power from deck to sail
- Allows for less wear on the rope
- Safe working load: 2420 lb (1100 kg)
- Cam SWL: 396 lb (179.62 kg)
- Weight: 12.53 oz (356 g)
- Maximum line size: 7/16" (11 mm)
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 615631
Item #: 606587
Item #: 604408