Lewmar Self Launching Delta Stainless Steel DTX Anchor - Short Shank
Sales of all Clearance items are final.
Notice to Mariners:
Lewmar is currently shut down and we are not expecting any shipments from Lewmar until at least the end of April. Items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until they re-open.
- Lewmar's DTX anchor fills the gap between the galvanized and stainless steel Delta™ anchors, allowing boat owners to choose a stainless anchor for a reduced cost
- Utilizing 316 stainless steel instead of Duplex stainless steel, the DTX offers all the aesthetic and anti-corrosion qualities of a stainless anchor
- Certified as an "Ordinary Holding Power" anchor and should not be used if "High Holding Power" is required
- Delta style geometry
- Unique shank profile and ballasted tip for fast, accurate setting
- Anchor weight: 13 lbs (5.5 kg)
- Recommended chain size: 1/4 inch
- Material: 316 Stainless steel construction
- Self launching
- This short shank anchor is 3" shorter than the Lewmar 14 lb DTX anchor
- Guaranteed for 3 years against breakage
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.