Lonseal Epoxy Adhesive 650
This product ships ground only
Lonseal 650 Epoxy Adhesive is a wet set adhesive that is formulated for high performance installation of Lonseal flooring.
- Wet set adhesive
- CRI Green Label Plus Certified #GLP59909
- Properly prepared, non-porous substrates and existing vinyl floors
- Locations with temperature extremes, such as saunas, cold-storage, or walk-in freezers
- Areas where flooding is possible, including around drains, shower areas, public bathrooms, pool/whirlpool aprons, or laundry rooms
- Areas expecting heavy point loading or heavy/dynamic rolling loads, like hospital beds
- Can be used on properly prepared, non-porous substrates and existing vinyl floors
- Adhesive must be applied by a trowel with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U-Notches (Model ZZ800 Trowel Sold Separately). These specs are specifically recommended by the adhesive MFG. If applied incorrectly the flooring will not lay properly.
- Approx. Spread rate: 170 - 225 sq. ft./gal. *
- Open time: Up to 15 minutes
- Working time: Up to 15 minutes
Notes: Trowel sizes listed are by width/depth/space. All information provided above will vary depending on the job site conditions, including temperature, humidity, substrate porosity, and applicator.
*Actual job site spread rate will vary depending on the substrate conditions.
OPEN TIME: Waiting time required before placing the flooring material into the adhesive.
WORKING TIME: Amount of time for the adhesive to accept the flooring material after being applied to the substrate.
- Color: Beige
- Solids: 100%
- VOC: 10 g/L (mixture)
- Part A: 916 U.S. gal.
- Part B: .083 U.S. gal.
- Part A bucket size is approximately 1.5 U.S. gallons
- When Part A and B are combined the bucket will appear to be approximately 2/3 full
- Wt. /Gal.: 11.6 lbs./gal.
- Shelf Life: 1 Year, When stored unopened
- Storage Conditions: 70 ° F 85 & (21.1 ° C 29.4 &)
- Keep dry and out of direct sunlight in a well-ventilated area.
- Application Conditions: 70 & 85 & (21.1 & 29.4 &)
- Container Size: 1 gal.
- Approx. Coverage Area: 170-225 Square Feet
- Concrete Requirements: 5 lbs./1,000 ft2/24 h max. MVER; 75% max. RH; 9 pH max.
View a Londseal Marine Flooring Demonstration Video
Item #: 402592
Item #: 402593
Item #: 650867