Maretron Submersible Pressure Transducer (PTS-0-1.5PSI-01)
The Maretron Submersible Pressure Transducer (PTS-0-1.5PSI-01) is designed for measuring tank fluid levels in tanks up to 40 inches or 1 meter in depth.
- This submersible pressure transducers (PTS-0-1.5PSI-01) is used for tanks up to 40 inches or 1 meter in depth
- The submersible pressure transducers are used together with Maretron's Fluid Pressure Monitor ( FPM100 - Sold Separately), which allows tank fluid level to be broadcast over an NMEA A 2000® network where it can be monitored from any compatible NMEA 2000® display (Sold Separately)
- When used together with Maretron displays, alerts can be set so the user can be informed of low or high tank levels
- When not on-board the vessel, users can be notified through emails or text messages about their tank levels
- Additionally, the tank levels can be stored using Maretron's data recorder (VDR100 - Sold Separately) for later analysis
Important Note: Maretron pressure transducers are not approved for use with gasoline. If you wish to use the FPM100 to monitor pressures or levels of gasoline, you must obtain a pressure transducer that is approved for use with gasoline.