Mercury QuickStor Gasoline Fuel Stabilizer - 12 Oz.
This product ships ground only
- Mercury Quickstor Fuel Additive is designed for use in 2 cycle and 4 cycle gasoline outboard, sterndrive, inboard and jet drive marine engines
- Add Quickstor to fuel before storing your boat.
- Prevents regular and ethanol-blended fuel from breaking down and oxidizing
- Prevents fuel system corrosion
- Prevents gum and varnish from forming in the fuel and settling in fuel lines and tanks, carburetors and injectors
- Keeps injectors and carburetor lubricated
- 1 ounce treats 5 gallons
- 12 ounce bottle treats 60 gallons
- For use with all octane grades of gasoline including ethanol blended fuel
- Safe for use in catalyzed engines
Important Note: See your owners manual for specific application and maintenance schedules
Note: Mercury Marine's simple, easy-to-follow fuel care system takes the guesswork out of choosing the right fuel additive for your boat engine. Easy-to-read, numbered labels describe when each product should be used, eliminating unnecessary confusion.
Quickare, Quickleen and Quickstor fuel additives are essential in helping keep your engine running at its peak. By regularly using these fuel care products, your engine may start easier, idle smoother and hit the hole shot quicker. Other benefits include extended spark plug life and less stalling from cold engine starts. All three of Mercury's fuel care products can be used in any 2-cycle or 4-cycle gasoline engine with any octane grade, including ethanol-blended. They are also safe for catalyzed engines.
Item #: 300687
Item #: 300688
Item #: 756553
Item #: 651010