Sales of all Clearance items are final.
Being seen out on the water and visible to radar are fundamental components to a safe boating experience. Just because you can see them does not mean they can see you. Increase the visibility of your sailboat to other vessels with the Mobri Sailboat Radar Reflector.
- The Mobri S-2 is designed to be mounted in the rigging of sailboats
- The best performance is achieved when the Mobri radar reflector is mounted in a vertical position as high as possible above the deck
- A minimum of 13 feet (4 m) above deck is recommended
- It should be mounted in the shrouds away from the "shadow" of the mast
- Mounting eyes are molded in the structure at top and bottom.
- Durable lashing materials should be used to attach it to the standing rigging
- It provides a radar cross section of 2 m2
- Mobri's most popular model
- Applications: Coastal Sailing
- Light weight
- Low windage
- Less chance of chafe to the sails and rigging
- Color: Black and white
- Dimensions: ø 50 x 570 mm
- Weight: 380 g