MTI APF Watersports Life Jacket / PFD
MTI Life Jackets
Status: In Stock
MTI's APF is a low-profile life jacket / PFD that combines freedom of movement and protection to keep you safe and comfortable while paddling to your destination.
- Front entry with buckles
- Durable 300D polyester shell
- Soft 200D polyester liner
- 9-Points of adjustment
- Side storage pockets
- Soft, comfortable flotation foam
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Color: Red / Dark Gray
- Approval: USCG Type III PFD
- Chest size: 30 - 56''
- Buoyancy: Min. 16 lbs. 12 oz.
- Weight: 80 lbs. & up
- Fabric (Shell): 300D Polyester
- Fabric (Liner): 200D Polyester
- Entry style: Front buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: EPE and PVC
- 1-Year warranty
- Product care:
- Every use: Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- Occasionally: Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- Seasonally: Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.
Documentation available at the following links: