This youth-sized (50 - 90 lbs.) adaptation of MTI's livery sport, offers a comfortable option for paddling, sailing, and power watercraft. The Youth Livery life jacket / pfd includes three points of adjustment for comfort, a grab loop and built-in crotch strap for parents' peace of mind.
- Front entry with buckles
- Durable 300D polyester shell
- Soft 200D polyester liner
- Grab loop
- 3 Points of adjustment provides a secure fit
- High visibility is easy to spot in the water
- USCG approved for all paddling, sailing, power watercraft, water skiing, wakeboarding, jet-skiing, and towing
- Sized for children, 50 to 90 pounds
- Color: Orange / Carbon
- Size: Youth 50 to 90 lbs.
- Entry style: Front buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: EPE
- Buoyancy: Minimum 11 lbs. 10 oz.
- Approval: USCG Type III PFD
- Fabric (shell): 300D Polyester
- Fabric (liner): 200D Polyester
- Weight: 0.8 lbs.
- Product care:
- Every use: Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- Occasionally: Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- Seasonally: Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.