Myerchin Offshore Safety / Dive Pro Knife
Status: In Stock
Myerchin's A510P Offshore Safety / Dive Pro is a line-cutting workhorse, used by professionals around the world.
- Forged from Pro-Grade German Marine Stainless Steel
- The Pro-Grade German Marine stainless that Myerchin uses is comparable to 440C for hardness and edge-holding properties
- Additional anti-oxidation elements are added for the final crafting of Myerchin knives
- Extreme strength and light weight
- Shackle slot found in the blade, crafted for improved lanyard attachment
- Handle features (3) metric wrench sizes
- Includes: Heavy nylon sheath with straps and grommets - for easy belt attachment
- Model A510P All Stainless Safety / Dive Pro
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Blade Length: 3.8"
- Blade Material: Pro-Grade German Marine Stainless Steel
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Spike Length: No spike
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Original Owner)