NOCO Marine Grade Snap-Top Battery Box - Group 24 Battery
NOCO Battery Boxes are designed to effectively collect electrolytes, allow ventilation and prevents accidental contact of underground battery, terminals in accordance with USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and ABYC E-10.7 specifications.
- Noco Snap-Top Battery Boxes are manufactured from injection molded polypropylene plastic
- This design effectively collects electrolyte, allows ventilation and prevents accidental contact of underground battery terminals
- All Noco Snap-Top Battery Boxes meet USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and ABYC E-10.7 specification
- These battery boxes are molded from low-density polyethylene plastic to protect the battery from the sun and salt water
- Includes tie-down strap, screws and securing brackets
- Color: Black
- Inside Dimensions: 10.5" L x 7.2" W x 9.6" H
- Outside Dimensions: 14.0" L x 10.0" W x 10.7" H
USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420
- Each installed battery must not move more than one inch in any direction when a pulling force of 90 pounds or twice the battery weight, whichever is less, is applied through the center of gravity of the battery as follows:
- 1. Vertically for a duration of one minute.
- 2. Horizontally and parallel to the boat's center line for a duration of one minute fore and one minute aft.
- 3. Horizontally and perpendicular to the boat's center line for a duration of one minute to starboard and one minute to port.
- Each battery must be installed so that metallic objects cannot come in contact with the ungrounded battery terminals.
- A vent system or other means must be provided to permit the discharge from the boat of hydrogen gas released by the battery.
Item #: 202179
Item #: 201060
Item #: 201061