Oceanic Systems 16-Channel Switch Input Module
Improve your safety with the Oceanic Systems 4410 16-Channel Switch Input Module. Monitor switch closure devices such as fire/smoke/carbon monoxide detectors, bilge and flood float detectors, doorway and porthole closure detectors, valve status detectors and many more. Switch status is reported over the NMEA2000® network.
With this module and suitable NMEA2000® displays the status of all these items can be viewed anywhere on the vessel.
The unit has PLC quality inputs that are manufactured to IEC 61131 and IEC61000 standards so they are optically isolated and fully protected against ESD, Voltage Surges and Transients to ensure the most reliable operation at all times. It is compatible with either 12 or 24 volt systems. It requires no user setup menus but the simple setting of two small rotary address switches so multiple Switch Input Modules can exist on the same network.
The connections to the unit are made via boat builder preferred WAGO Cage Clamp terminal blocks, which allow either solid or multi-stranded wires from 0.08 to 1.5mm² to be connected quickly and securely. Each switch input also has a tell-tale green LED to indicate when it is active. The 4410 can be either panel mounted or DIN rail mounted using the mounting clips provided.
The unit comes with a detailed User Manual and is certified to work with NMEA2000®. The 4410 16 Channel Switch Input Module is an important part of Oceanic Systems NMEA2000® based Vessel Monitoring and Control System.
- Up to 16 isolated input channels
- PLC quality inputs compatible with standard IEC61131-2 Type 1 and Type 3 Inputs
- Indicator LEDs for each active input
- Switch settable device
- Boat builder-preferred WAGO cage clamp terminals
- Compatible with 12 or 24 volt systems
- Mount: Panel or DIN rail mounting options
- Protected against ESD, Voltage Surges and Transients to IEC61000-4-2,4 and 5
For further details see Owner's Manual
For further details see Product Data Sheet
- Switch Inputs: 16 Optically isolated inputs
- Operating voltage: 9 to 32 Volts DC
- Power consumption: 36mA @ 12 Volts
- NMEA2000: Level B
- Load equivalence number: 1 LEN
- Reverse battery protection: Yes (Indefinitely)
- Load dump protection: Yes (SA E J1113)
- Size: 5" x 3" x 1.5" (125 mm x 78 mm x 38 mm)
- Waterproof rating: IP 40
- Weight: 6.3 oz (180 grams)