ProMariner ProSafe Fail Safe Galvanic Isolator - 30 Amp
ProMariner's 30 Amp ProSafe Fail Safe Galvanic Isolator is built on robust FlatPack semiconductor platforms that ensure in the event of a failure, the failure is safe by not compromising the ground continuity on-board when connected to AC Shore Power.
- Robust high power diodes allow the FS Series to meet the new FailSafe criteria for conducting inrush currents of 3,000 amps for the required duration period
- Ignition protected - meets ISO 8846 and can be mounted within an engine compartment
- Gold plated terminations
- ABYC A-28 July '08 Compliant and Fail Safe Certified: Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Insures shore power safety ground wire is maintained through the isolator
- Shore cord inlet compatibility: Single 15, 16, 20 or 30
- VAC: 120 / 240 Volts AC
- Max Amps: 41
- Hz: 50 or 60 HZ
- Max temperature: 50° C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.75" x 7" x 2.5"
- Weight: 3 lbs.