Raritan ElectroScan Hold N Treat System - 12 Volt DC
Hold N Treat System
Boaters can now rest assured that their onboard waste management system can be used anywhere they go. Legal in all waters, Raritan's new Hold n' Treat System combines the ElectroScan, a U.S. Coast Guard-certified Type 1 marine sanitation device (MSD), with a Type III 15-gallon holding tank. The innovative Hold n' Treat System is the first and only of its kind for vessels under 65 ft.
- System stores waste when in sensitive or no-discharge areas.
- When sewage can be discharged, the waste transfer pump moves waste from the holding tank to the Type 1 MSD, where it undergoes treatment before it is safely and legally discharged,
- No more trips to the pump-out station!
- A locking mode option prevents accidental discharge.
- Satisfies discharge regulations for all U.S. waters and can be used on inspected or uninspected vessels.
- Installation of the "drop in place," 2-toilet sanitation system is simple and flexible.
- Ready to use, the system is pre-wired and plumbed. Users just connect the hoses from the toilet, vent and discharge.
- Environmentally friendly, the Hold n' Treat System treats waste to a level of 10 coliform bacteria per 100ml of water, far exceeding current Type 1 standards.
- The degree of water purity achieved by this system often surpasses that of the water in which the boat is floating.
- Kills viruses without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Extremely effective for its size, the Hold n' Treat System measures just 26-1/4" L x 18-1/2" W x 18-1/4" H and can process 140 gallons of waste per week.
- 12 VDC version (24VDC available through special order)
- Suitable for the needs of all boaters, this sanitation system can be used in salt, fresh or brackish water. (A separate salt feed pump is required to operate the system with fresh water toilets.)
- Has three settings: automatic, no-discharge and manual.
- Settings are displayed on an easy-to-operate LCD display screen.
- A tank level sensor and integrated control takes the worry out of boating, as it controls the system in the automatic mode. (The level sensor is a non-contract type pressure sensor that does not require calibration.)
- In the automatic mode, waste is treated at a low level, reserving the majority of the tank capacity for use in the no-discharge mode.
- In no-discharge mode the system monitors tank level and a blinking red light and display alerts the user when the tank is full.
Click here for more product information
Item #: 500304
Raritan C.H. Cleans Hoses (1PCHGAL)
Item #: 751915
Item #: 503707SEL12V