Raymarine Seatalk1 Cable - 3 Meter
SeaTalk / SeaTalk 1 Raymarine's proprietary network design released at the same time as NMEA 0183 that had several key advantages. The network could be implemented as either a simple daisy chain structure or the more robust approaches of backbone/spur or star design.SeaTalk 1 is included in many Raymarine MFDs and instruments to provide legacy support but now NMEA 2000 offers several advantages over SeaTalk 1 .
- Raymarine Seatalk 1 cable
- Type: Seatalk 1 plug to plug
- Data: Seatalk 1
- Length: 3 meters
- Data A: Multi-talker, multi-listener approach using serial data at low data rates (4.8Kbps)
- Cable System: The network used proprietary cables and connectors that were designed for the marine environment
- The connectors are three pin molded and incorporate 1/8" automotive spades as mating elements. The network could be implemented as either a simple daisy chain structure or the more robust approaches of backbone/spur or star design.
Item #: 250180
Item #: 250183
Item #: 250184