The Type 1 Hydraulic Reversing Pump, is a component for Raymarine SmartPilot autopilot systems. Designed for boats with existing hydraulic steering systems, the Hydraulic Autopilot Pump interfaces with your vessel's steering system to keep you on the right course.
- Interfaces with your vessel's steering system to keep you on the right course
- Drive unit matched to the ram capacity of the steering system
- Designed for boats with existing hydraulic steering systems
- Power: 12 Volts DC
- Drive Type: Type 1 (12V)
- Peak flow rate: 1000cc/min (67 in3)
- Average power consumption: 24 Watt
- Peak pressure: 750 PSI
- RAM capacity: 80cc – 230cc (4.9 in3 –14 in3)
- Maximum Stall Pressure at 12 Volt: 50 bar (750 PSI)
- Requires ACU-200 (Sold Separately)
Notes: In some systems with dual steering rams in parallel, cylinder capacity is the total of both rams. Rams in series only require single capacity valve. Hydraulic steering systems with steering rams over 500cc require our larger constant running pump used in conjunction with the relevant ACU - contact Raymarine for details. An authorized Raymarine dealer is best suited to installing a hydraulic autopilot system. Type 0.5 suitable for Volvo D4/D6 Sterndrive applications.
Item #: 255631
Item #: 255632
Item #: 260932