Rolls Flooded Deep Cycle Group 27 Marine Battery
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
Click here for HAZMAT fee details
The 12 volt Rolls Flooded Deep Cycle Group 27 Marine Battery delivers dependable energy storage for marine applications. The Rolls brand, and distinctly red cases, represent a longstanding commitment to outstanding quality, dependability and support.
- The Rolls product lines offer premium deep cycle batteries in a wide range of voltage and capacity options
- Rolls brand and distinctly red cases are well-recognized around the world and represent a longstanding commitment to deliver outstanding quality, dependability and support
- Rolls flooded batteries are chosen by industry professionals and recreational customers time and time again
- Series: FS
- Volts: 12
- BCI Grp: 27
- Length: 32.1 cm (12.63")
- Width: 17.1 cm (6.75")
- Height Including Terminals: 23.8 cm (9.38")
- Cold Crank Amps (CCA) 0° F / -17° C: 660
- Marine Crank Amps (MCA) 32° F / 0° C: 825
- Reserve Capacity (RC @ 25 Amp): 185 minutes
- Minutes Reserve Capacity (RC @ 75 Amp): 53 Minutes
- Cells: 6
- Terminal Type: DT
- Included Hardware: Stainless Steel K-Lock Nut
- Size & Thread: 5/16"-18
- Weight: 24.5kg / 54 lbs
- Charge Voltage Range: 14.7-15 V/cell @ 25° C (77° F)
- Recommended Charge Current Capacity (String): 15 Amp
- Maximum Charge Current (String): 20 Amp
- Self-Discharge Rate: 5%-10% per month at 25° C (77° F)
- Warranty: 1 Year