Schaefer Battslide Mainsail Track Kit
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
Schaefer is currently shut down and we are not expecting any shipments from Schaefer until at least the end of April. Items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until they re-open.
The Schaefer Battslide Mainsail Track Kit serves as an easy replacement of existing or damaged sail track. This system works well with Battslide, Allslip and standard 7/8" flat sail slides.
- Requires little to no altering of your existing mainsail
- Smooth, internal flat shape maintains a low friction surface while protecting sliding surfaces from damage
- Lightweight anodized 6061-T6 aluminum Track
- Fits curved and flat mast contours
- Captive aluminum joints ensure track alignment
- Removable track gate for loading sail, usually installed 25" from bottom end to allow a low slide stack
- Smooth glass reinforced nylon end stops
- Works with standard Schaefer Battslide slides, part #803, and intermediate fittings #886, 888 and headboard fitting #844. Allslip slides also can be utilized and work well with Schaefer's intermediate fittings
- Typical Boat Size: 30'- 45'
- Overall System Length: 47' 10"
- Hole Centers: 3"
- Required Fasteners: #10 flat head
- Includes: Six lengths of 7'7" track, one length of 25" track, one 4" removal gate, seven track joints and two end stops
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate