Schaefer System 2100 Jib Reefing and Furling System
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
Schaefer is currently shut down and we are not expecting any shipments from Schaefer until at least the end of April. Items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until they re-open.
Schaefer System 2100 Jib Reefing and Furling System with Sta-Lok
- System includes furler, base toggle/link, Sta-Lok™ fitting, halyard restrainer and wire bearing liners
- Corrosion resistant Torlon™ bearings ride in specially shaped round races for maximum contact area
- System utilizes existing headstay and turnbuckle for reduced cost and optimum performance
- Heavy-duty base toggle/link articulates to absorb side loads that might otherwise cause turnbuckle fatigue
- CNC machined metal construction resists UV rays and abuse from anchor chains and poles mounted near stemhead fitting
- Stainless steel feeder provides smooth sail entry without chafe
- Designed to perform, built to last robust bearing package for low friction and low-maintenance furling for larger cruising boats
- Round twin-groove extrusions allow for easy sail changes or carrying dual headsails "wing-on-wing" downwind
- Schaefer Part No. 2100-01
- Typical Boat Length: 30' - 42'
- System Length: 49' 3"
- Headstay Diameter: 1/4" wire / -8 rod
- Clevis Pin Diameter: 1/2"
- Sta-Lok Length: 2-9/16"
- Drum: Open / split 3-1/2" dia.
Schaefer Clamp-On Stanchion Furling Lead Block
Item #: 602721
Schaefer Clamp-On Furling Lead Block Kit
Item #: 602727
Schaefer Twin Sheet Lead Block On T-Track Slider
Item #: 602772