Sirius Signal Two-Color SOS eVDSD Distress Light w/ Flag & Batteries
Note: This item will ship when available.
This product ships ground only
Sirius Signal's Two-Color Electronic Visual Distress Device (eVDSD) is the world's first marine safety electronic flare to meet the new USCG RTCM Standard 13200.0. With an operational run time of 6 hours, this Distress Light provides an omni-directional display of 13 LEDs that flash USCG specified SOS signals in red-orange / cyan colors and infrared.
- US Coast Guard complete compliance kit with distress light, flag, whistle and batteries
- Five times brighter than any approved device on the market - incorporating 13 LEDs
- Capable of floating with the light output fully visible above the waterline in calm freshwater or saltwater
- Performance specification run time of two hours
- Light continues after specified two hours at half power, illuminating half of the LEDs for an operational run time of approximately six hours
- Bluetooth-enabled with enhanced connectivity
- Includes the Sirius Signal App for IOS and Android cell phones, taking boating safety to a new level using LTE service
- Smartphone App functions include:
- Float plan notification
- One-touch Check Me, during trips
- Instantaneous 911 notification and location to first responders, towing services and other designated contacts
- Flashes USCG spec SOS signal in colors and infrared
- LED power:
- 6 Red-orange 610-620 nm
- 6 Cyan 490-520 nm
- 1 IR 740-890
- Required performance specification run time: 2 Hours
- Operational run time: 6 Hours
- Radiate average effective intensity: 50 cd
- Light display angle: Full Hemisphere
- Switch design: Self-cleaning lever
- Accidental switch activation protection
- Lanyard included (1.5m)
- Dimensions: 8.5" H x 5" Dia.
- Weight without batteries: 1.08 lbs.
- Weight with batteries: 1.27 lbs.
- Requires (8) CR123A batteries (included)
- Do not use rechargeable batteries
- Compliance: CE (European Union compliant) RoHS
- Made in the U.S.A
In the Box:
- C-1002 Distress signal
- (8) CR123A Batteries installed
Item #: 551268
List Price: $89.95
MAP Price: $89.95
Model #: C-1003