Sogeman Bugbusters Companionway Screen (MD3672)
The Sogeman Bugbusters Companionway Screen easily installs over the companionway opening. It ties to the handrails or is fixed with a snap kit and drops down to the cockpit floor. No Velcro or frame needed. Allows full companionway opening permitting very easy access to and from cockpit.
- Installs easily with 2 knots to hand rails with built-in ties or with snap kit
- Allows easy access to and from cockpit
- 24 Very small holes/Inch or about 1mm size
- No-See-Um proof
- 100% UV resist polyester mesh built to military spec
- Strong UV resist Polyester thread
- Lead ballasted (will not affect compass)
- Taking measurements:
- Measure maximum inside measurement from forward of companionway to bottom and add about 2-3 inches.
- Then take width outside companionway sides and add height of sides over the roof, to get width of screen.
- Example: A 30" x 68" inside opening, would use a 36" x 72" screen. On the tapered screens, the tapering begins at the halfway point of the length, 34" and 39" respectively. For the 44" x 38" screen, the taper begins at 26"
Item #: 901018
Item #: 900960