Sportsman Dual Purpose Marine Battery 12 Volt Lead Acid, Group 27
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
Click here for HAZMAT fee details
Sportsman Group 27 Dual Purpose batteries are ideal for applications that require starting and deep cycle service. They deliver powerful cranking amperage for easy starting and low amp draw service for reliable auxiliary power. Dual purpose batteries are a perfect compromise between the unique demands of starting service and deep cycling, low amp draw service. For light to moderate-duty, low amp draw service, choose the dual purpose battery, specially designed to handle both starting and cycling.
- Heavy duty starting power and deep cycle performance for marine and RV applications
- Maintenance-free construction - flush covers are easier to keep clean
- Combination terminals for easy installation and hook-up
- Vibration resistant construction
- Long service life
- Made in America
- Power path grid design directs more energy to terminal posts
- Warranty: 12 Month Free Replacement
- Battery Group: 27
- Volts: 12
- MCA / Cranking Amps: 800
- Reserve Capacity: 175
- Dimensions: 12.5" L x 6.75" W x 9.375" H
- Weight: 51 lbs.
- Terminal Type: Post & Stud
Note: Specifications may be subject to change per the manufacturer.
Item #: 200193
Item #: 201054
Item #: 201062