Sportsman Starting Marine Battery 12 Volt Lead Acid, Group 24 - 75 Amp Hr
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
Click here for HAZMAT fee details
Sportsman Group 24 Marine Starting Batteries are specifically engineered to provide high amperage for short periods of time to start gasoline outboards, inboards and I/O's.Features:
- Heavy duty starting power for marine and RV applications
- Maintenance-free construction - flush covers are easier to keep clean
- Combination terminals for easy installation and hook-up
- Vibration resistant construction
- Long service life
- Made in America
- Power path grid design directs more energy to terminal posts
- Warranty: 12 Month Free Replacement
- Battery Group: 24
- Volts: 12
- CCA: 550
- MCA / Cranking Amps: 675
- Reserve Capacity: 90
- Dimensions: 13" L x 6.75" W x 9.5" H
- Weight: 37 lbs.
- Terminal Type: Post & stud
Note: Specifications may be subject to change per the manufacturer.
Item #: 201053
Item #: 201060
Item #: 201061