StanPro Model 16M Sliding Window Edge Channel - Unbeaded, 96"
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
- StanPro Model 16M Sliding Window Edge Channel eliminates window rattle
- Use 16M Edge Channel for the best weathertight results when using double channel
- Provides tight, long-lasting fit to cushion glass
- Edge channel is used to provide a positive seal between two windows (stationary or sliding)
- Protects against corrosion, moisture, dust, drafts and resists fading
- Channel is ultraviolet, moth-resistant and will not rust
- Designed specifically for marine use, these channels are made of type 316 non-magnetic stainless steel
- Rigid polypropylene pile lining
- Polypropylene felt cushion will not rot or mildew
- Use seal strip glass-setting tape on edge of pane
- Window Thickness: 3/16" -1/4"
- Dimensions: (See Dimensional Drawing)
- Length: 96"
- Outside Width: 9/16"
- Pile Height: 3/16"
- Leg Height: 21/32"
Installation Note: When installing StanPro 75000081 edge channel, place rubber glass setting tape over edge of glass (Sealstrip 75000662 - Not Included). Properly position edge channel over tape and hammer onto glass. To avoid denting channel, place hardwood block against channel and hammer on wood
Item #: 900666
Item #: 901846