Stay Afloat Emergency Form-A-Plug Leak Sealant - 14 Ounces
Stay Afloat is a non-hazardous, hand-applied, moldable, putty-like material that instantly plugs leaks in boat hulls and marine fittings.
- Patent pending EMERGENCY and non-emergency boat damage control product
- Used by first response emergency marine rescue operations
- Applied by hand directly from the container in one part - no waiting, mixing or tools required
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous and environmentally friendly
- Simple and effective material for stopping water intrusion on a boat
- Designed for use above or below the waterline use, quick and easy way to plug a leaking thru hull or crack in the hull
- Tested to 19.15 PSIA at 3 meters deep for 24 hours, with no compromise
Note: It is NOT INTENDED TO BE USED ON ENGINES and it is NOT INTENDED TO BE USED ON INFLATABLES.
- Container Size: 14 Ounces
- Material: 1-Part Moldable Polymer, Hand Applied Putty
- Removal: Requires Mechanical removal
- Applications: Hull Leaks, Broken or leaking seacock valves, Broken or leaking thru - hulls, Broken or leaking transducers, Leaking deck fittings, Leaking hawse pipes & deck pipe covers, Leaking port lights, windows or broken windows, Leaking hatches & doors, Leaking showers and heads, Leaking seams or transoms, Plug scuppers, Plug drain holes, Waterproof electric connections, Waterproof key ignition switches, Waterproof Leaking motor covers, Seal leaking buckets, Leaking bait wells, Leaking coolers, Leaking Kayaks, etc.
Item #: 552002
List Price: $23.95
MAP Price: $19.16
Model #: 150110
Item #: 205018
Item #: 500830