Suncor Quick Attach Toggle
The advantage of Suncor Quick Attach Toggles over conventional fittings is the arrangement of the wedges on the outside of the cable which makes assembly much easier and allows different types of wire to be used with the same fitting.
- Fittings are precision machined from 316 stainless steel
- Holding power of at least 90% of the maximum breaking load of the wire rope used
- The wire will always break before the fitting even gets distorted
- Very fast attachment to any type of cable (1x19, 7x19, or 7x7) using only simple tools
- Ideal for repair of rigging without swaging and for many other industrial, or architectural uses where the exact length of the cable cannot be determined beforehand or where assembly needs to take place on-site
- WLL is determined by the WLL of the wire used
- A (Wire Size) = 3/16"
- B = 0.31"
- C = 0.45"
- D = 3.14"
- E = 0.60