Taylor Made Winter Sully Stick - Winter Spar Buoy - 31"
The tapered Winter Sully Stick Mooring Buoy is used in place of the standard round mooring buyoy during the winter. Its thin shape stops ice from surrounding the Winter Sully Stick and freezing it in place. Lead chain attaches to the molded eyelet.
- Tapered design helps to limit ice build up
- Blue reflective taple to increase visibility
- Minimum 6.5lb chain weight required for buoy to stand vertical
- Dimensions: 6" Diameter x 31" Length
- Anchoring Eye: Approximately 1.25"
- Visibillity Above Waterline: 18"
- Aproximate Buoyancy: 15lb
Item #: 751359
Item #: 756852KITBLA
Item #: 755410