The 12 Volt Bible for Boats
Status: In Stock
The 12 Volt Bible for Boats is a nuts and bolts primer and is a clear, non-threatening introduction to 12-volt electrical systems used on small boats.
- Thoroughly updated as to modern equipment, materials and practices while retaining the simplicity that made the 1st edition a boating best-seller
- This second edition is thoroughly updated with respect to modern batteries, breaker and panel design, alternative energy sources, and troubleshooting equipment, but it retains the fundamental simplicity that is the source of its enduring popularity
- The 12-Volt Bible for Boats is a clear, nonthreatening introduction to the 12-volt electrical systems used on small boats to power everything from reading lights to bilge pumps
- This carry-onboard book tells you what you can fix out at sea, how, and what must be left to the professional
- Author: by Miner Brotherton and Edwin Sherman
- Pages: 194
- 2nd Edition
- Publisher: International Marine/Ragged Mountain Press
- Publish Date: October 2002
- ISBN-10: 0071392335
- ISBN-13: 978-0071392334
- Dimensions: 9" x 6.1" x 0.5"