Wichard 2381 Safety Snap Hooks are simple, strong, safe, and superior to standard Snap Hooks are made of 316L stainless steel.
Wichard is widely recognized for their first-rate materials, design and workmanship. Wichard's HR, high resistance, 17.4 PH alloy is a slightly magnetic alloy is used in Wichard's top-end products. All Wichard snap hooks are hot forged and passivated, providing exceptional reliability, eliminating internal structural defects and protecting against oxidation.
- These hooks employ the famous Wichard torsion spring.
- Wichard products are highly documented, ISO 9001 certified
- All Wichard snap hooks are hot forged and passivated, providing exceptional reliability
- Made of Wichard's HR, high resistance, 17.4 PH alloy, one of the strongest available in marine hardware
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Length: 2.95 inches (75 mm)
- Working Load: 1936 lb (88 kg)
- Breaking Load: 3520 lb (1600 kg)
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.