Note: This item will ship when available.
Xantrex's 110W Solar Max Flex Slim Panel is a flexible and lightweight, renewable solution designed to mount to moderately curved surfaces. Whether on the road or out on the water, this panel maximizes your battery service life, while prolonging an AC & DC power supply to help reduce your dependence on a generator.
- Precision engineered to ensure long-lasting performance in the toughest weather conditions
- Over 2,700 points of contact per cell
- Up to 180° of flexibility without impacting power output
- Unique mesh-grid technology combined with monocrystalline PERC cells provides superior durability and reliability compared to traditional busbar technology
- Special marine-grade encapsulant provides exceptional protection against moisture ingress and corrosion in extreme humid and salt-mist conditions
- Peel-and-stick, 3M VHB adhesive backing that removes the need to glue or drill your flexible panel
- MC4-type connector
- 5-Year product warranty
Note: Includes panel only. Charge controller, PV and battery cables sold separately.
- Maximum power-Pmax at STC*: 110W
- Maximum power voltage-Vmp: 21.48V
- Maximum power current-Imp: 5.21A
- Open circuit voltage-Voc: 24.85V
- Short-circuit current-Isc: 5.48A
- Maximum system voltage: 600V
- Maximum series fuse rating: 20A
*Standard Test Conditions (STC): Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature: 25° C, Air Mass: 1.5
- Cell type: Monocrystalline PERC
- Top layer protection: ETFE
- Junction box: IP68 rated
- Connector: MC4 - type
- Number of cells: 40 (2 x 20)
- Dimensions: 15.4 x 72 x .08 in.
- Weight: 5.3 lbs. (2.4 kg)
- Operating temperature: -40° to 85° C
- Temperature coefficients of Pmax: -0.36%/°C
- Temperature coefficients of Voc: -0.36%/°C
- Temperature coefficients of Isc: 0.06%/°C
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 262733